Send a shout out!

Total girl is amazing, awesome and inspiring - Marley I love U your the best I can't believe how quickly I can read it is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo gooooooood - Ruby I absolutely L-O-V-E the new mag 😜 - Zoe ilove all of my why don't we band - alexis HEY!! (someone in the shoutouts said to say hi back so here it is!! πŸ˜πŸ˜‰πŸ˜€πŸ‘‹) - Isabelle shout out to gold rush cheer kolgoolie - Mikayla I love TG Magazines but please do more things on Sofia Carson and/or Dove Cameron your quizzes are good to thnks TG. _Jane - Jane DO NOT STOP MAKING YOUR MAGAZINES I love them so much and I hope whoever is reading this let their day be filled with love and joy and sunshine - Lami you are awesome - Abby Hi TG!! I loveee your magazine so much, and I hope everyone reading this has a great day/night!! I LOVE ONE DIRECTIONNNN - Ava
OMG, Team TG's Totally Embarrassing Stories! | Watch

OMG, Team TG's Totally Embarrassing Stories! | Watch

TG's R-Squared spill the top Totally Embarrassing stories!
TG Poll
Totally Embarrassing: Have you ever vomited in public?
Nope! :)

Β

R-Squared, a.k.a Rosie and Rebekah, spills TG's top Totally Embarrassing stories ranging from mags made in 2003 - 2015! R-Squared might also share some of their own embarrassing stories too...

Do you have a Totally Embarrassing story to share? Email your story to totalgirl@nextmedia.com.au with the subject line 'Totally Embarrassing' to be possibly featured in the mag or comment below!Β

Comments:

Aaliyah
So this happened this year. So I have a crush on my neighbor who I thinks likes my ex bff. So when we were friends I was dared to do a backflip but I cant. So I did try and fell backwards and hit my head OMTG! I acted I was good but I felt like crying LOL C U
23/4/2021 4:52:56 PM
Keeva
Once when I was little I went to a farm to milk a cow. For some reason I went behind the cow . And....πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’© . Luckily I was wearing gumboots but this cute boy at the farm laughs everything we go back!!!! KeevaπŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ€©
15/4/2021 6:03:14 PM
Hollie
In class, we were doing a liturgy for Easter and my biggest crush in the whole intire world wasn’t doing it. I started to star at him and I stopped the whole class from dancing. OMTG! So embarrassing. Pls don’t make me go to school. PLS
12/4/2021 5:20:18 PM
Cayley
At school one day in class my pens were falling off the desk so I decided to move it.When I was moving the desk I pushed so hard that I let out a big fart.I was sitting next to my crush and it was so loud and embarrassing. OMTG
11/4/2021 2:17:37 PM
Bri
I feel so bad yet so lucky at the same time because the most embarrassing thing that has happened to me is ... wait for it to I fainted at school in front of my crush who bty is like a year younger than me
8/4/2021 2:52:02 PM
Annalea
So as I was walking to school I bumped into my biggest crush in the WHOLE SCHOOL!!!!!, and worse I dropped my books and that made me look like a nerd collecting them up Totally embarrassing. Then when I walked to calls I saw my teacher and she was soo mad at me I could stare at her all day, then I sat down like nothing ever happened and... THE PRINCIPAL WALKED IN AND CALLED MY NAME!!!!!!. My crush had told on me! Well at least I don't like him anymore.. he's a jerk
3/4/2021 6:06:11 PM
Charlie
I hugged a stranger I thought was my dad once. It was so embarro because must have thought I was his daughter. He said "Come on, Marnie!" I ran away and he looked at me like "Who are you?" I eventually found my dad at the cake stall, typical...
29/3/2021 5:53:18 PM
Laurel
i got the 1st 3 issues
26/3/2021 12:15:58 PM
Teagan
I was at school and then all of a sudden my skirt fell off the whole grade was watching l was soooooo embarrassing!!😩
22/3/2021 9:07:54 PM
Abbie
I was in the car and we were going to pick up my best friend When she got in I thought she was a stranger so I ran out of the car but it was to late they drove off without me so I saw my crush and said daddy and he was like say whaaaaaaa I was 18 btw omtg sahhhhhh embarrassing 😳
12/3/2021 2:05:44 PM
Sarah
That's so cool that you went through some of your old issues! I actually own quite a few old ones from 2011 onwards. But it was really fun hearing from you guys and some of your embarrassing stories!
12/3/2021 12:39:06 AM
TG Poll
What free gift would you like with the next mag?
Slime
Scrunchie
Squishies
Other (comment your answer below)