Send a shout out!

Shoutout to my sister and dog sister: Aley, Dog:Girl. - Beanie Thank you so much for your amazing magazines - Piper I love these mags! They inspire me so much and I love TG! I hope everyone is going amazing and is Pogtastic (I made that word with a friend)!! I dedicate this shoutout to all my besties! I love you guys!! And also my crush❤️❤️ - Ella ?? I LOVE HARRY POTTER!!fi you like harry potter,send a shout out saying so - clarissa Shout out to Rani, Ruby and Em! - Izzy Hi I love your magazines can you do more Emma Watson she is the best actress/model ever I would die to meet her! - Sophie I'm might be Aladdin in Aladdin JR wish me luck😁😁😁😁😁🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞 - Beanie Shoutout to my sister lexie who loves tg! - Lexie Hey I saw someone else called Ella!! Hi!! I also love the dream smp - Ella HI I LOVE UR MAGS! I AM A REALLYBIG FAN!!! PLEASE LET ME WIN THE DISNEY DOORABLES MINI PEEK PACKS IN THE JULY 2021 BOOK!! I HAVE ENTERD!! PLEASE LET ME WIN!!!!THX EEEEVVVVVVAAAAA!! - Eva
OMG, Team TG's Totally Embarrassing Stories! | Watch

OMG, Team TG's Totally Embarrassing Stories! | Watch

TG's R-Squared spill the top Totally Embarrassing stories!
TG Poll
Totally Embarrassing: Have you ever vomited in public?
Nope! :)

R-Squared, a.k.a Rosie and Rebekah, spills TG's top Totally Embarrassing stories ranging from mags made in 2003 - 2015! R-Squared might also share some of their own embarrassing stories too...

Do you have a Totally Embarrassing story to share? Email your story to totalgirl@nextmedia.com.au with the subject line 'Totally Embarrassing' to be possibly featured in the mag or comment below!

Comments:

Katarina
I sent mine in i hope its featured in the magazine
6/6/2021 12:31:35 PM
Mary-Grace
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
27/5/2021 7:35:20 PM
Eva
Ok so this is What happened. So I was at school one day and the bell to go play had just gone. I went out to play and I see my crush on the oval. My bff wanted to tell something and as soon as she started talking she made me laugh. I started peeing my pants right in front of my crush I ran straight to the girls bathroom, so embarrassing.
15/5/2021 5:49:30 PM
Aaliyah
So this happened this year. So I have a crush on my neighbor who I thinks likes my ex bff. So when we were friends I was dared to do a backflip but I cant. So I did try and fell backwards and hit my head OMTG! I acted I was good but I felt like crying LOL C U
23/4/2021 4:52:56 PM
Keeva
Once when I was little I went to a farm to milk a cow. For some reason I went behind the cow . And....💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩 . Luckily I was wearing gumboots but this cute boy at the farm laughs everything we go back!!!! Keeva🥰😍🤩
15/4/2021 6:03:14 PM
Hollie
In class, we were doing a liturgy for Easter and my biggest crush in the whole intire world wasn’t doing it. I started to star at him and I stopped the whole class from dancing. OMTG! So embarrassing. Pls don’t make me go to school. PLS
12/4/2021 5:20:18 PM
Cayley
At school one day in class my pens were falling off the desk so I decided to move it.When I was moving the desk I pushed so hard that I let out a big fart.I was sitting next to my crush and it was so loud and embarrassing. OMTG
11/4/2021 2:17:37 PM
Bri
I feel so bad yet so lucky at the same time because the most embarrassing thing that has happened to me is ... wait for it to I fainted at school in front of my crush who bty is like a year younger than me
8/4/2021 2:52:02 PM
Annalea
So as I was walking to school I bumped into my biggest crush in the WHOLE SCHOOL!!!!!, and worse I dropped my books and that made me look like a nerd collecting them up Totally embarrassing. Then when I walked to calls I saw my teacher and she was soo mad at me I could stare at her all day, then I sat down like nothing ever happened and... THE PRINCIPAL WALKED IN AND CALLED MY NAME!!!!!!. My crush had told on me! Well at least I don't like him anymore.. he's a jerk
3/4/2021 6:06:11 PM
Charlie
I hugged a stranger I thought was my dad once. It was so embarro because must have thought I was his daughter. He said "Come on, Marnie!" I ran away and he looked at me like "Who are you?" I eventually found my dad at the cake stall, typical...
29/3/2021 5:53:18 PM
Laurel
i got the 1st 3 issues
26/3/2021 12:15:58 PM
Teagan
I was at school and then all of a sudden my skirt fell off the whole grade was watching l was soooooo embarrassing!!😩
22/3/2021 9:07:54 PM
Abbie
I was in the car and we were going to pick up my best friend When she got in I thought she was a stranger so I ran out of the car but it was to late they drove off without me so I saw my crush and said daddy and he was like say whaaaaaaa I was 18 btw omtg sahhhhhh embarrassing 😳
12/3/2021 2:05:44 PM
Sarah
That's so cool that you went through some of your old issues! I actually own quite a few old ones from 2011 onwards. But it was really fun hearing from you guys and some of your embarrassing stories!
12/3/2021 12:39:06 AM