Send a shout out!

I LOVE TOTAL GIRL - annabel love u tg - Isabel Shout out to my BFF Madison, stay awesome! - Trinity Shout out to my dog Dharmi ❀️🐢🐾 - Maddy i an going to get the subscrption to your mags for birthday whitch is in noveber the 5th i love the mags soooo much love soph - Sophie Shout out to all the people who have helped me in my life, from my family to my teachers and even my friends and more. You all have helped me during these 11 years that I’ve been here and I appreciate it more than I can say. Thank you! - Jade Hi TG we love ya keep doing you! - Evie I love your mags I’m Obsessed With it i have been reading your mags for 1 year - Harper Hey, this goes out to my friend Izabella from my class 5Z. - Cayley hi my name is maia and i love your mags soo much I hope that I win I really want the kidizoom it would be my first time ever to win!,never stop making youre magizins (if thats how you spell it!) from your number 1 fan, - Maia
OMG, Team TG's Totally Embarrassing Stories! | Watch

OMG, Team TG's Totally Embarrassing Stories! | Watch

TG's R-Squared spill the top Totally Embarrassing stories!
TG Poll
Totally Embarrassing: Have you ever vomited in public?
Nope! :)

Β

R-Squared, a.k.a Rosie and Rebekah, spills TG's top Totally Embarrassing stories ranging from mags made in 2003 - 2015! R-Squared might also share some of their own embarrassing stories too...

Do you have a Totally Embarrassing story to share? Email your story to totalgirl@nextmedia.com.au with the subject line 'Totally Embarrassing' to be possibly featured in the mag or comment below!Β

Comments:

Harriet
I was at school playing footy with my friends and had just rained so it was really muddy our teacher had told us not to go near the mud but I did and fell into the mud and their was no pants that fit me so it had looked looked like I had pooped my pants
29/8/2021 12:57:46 PM
Mariam
So i was at our family friends house 🏑 i was really nervous to talk to one of my mums friends so instead of saying hi mrs stokes i said hi daddy
22/7/2021 4:32:40 PM
Ashley
So I was getting changed at school after swimming and I realized I forgot my t-shirt and I had to walk back to class with a towel around myself!
6/7/2021 4:24:11 PM
Hailey
The day I told my crush I liked him there was other people there including him, what happened was everyone was bugging me to tell them who my crush so I told them and it was a big mistake in the end!
24/6/2021 8:19:35 PM
Katarina
I sent mine in i hope its featured in the magazine
6/6/2021 12:31:35 PM
Mary-Grace
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
27/5/2021 7:35:20 PM
Eva
Ok so this is What happened. So I was at school one day and the bell to go play had just gone. I went out to play and I see my crush on the oval. My bff wanted to tell something and as soon as she started talking she made me laugh. I started peeing my pants right in front of my crush I ran straight to the girls bathroom, so embarrassing.
15/5/2021 5:49:30 PM
Aaliyah
So this happened this year. So I have a crush on my neighbor who I thinks likes my ex bff. So when we were friends I was dared to do a backflip but I cant. So I did try and fell backwards and hit my head OMTG! I acted I was good but I felt like crying LOL C U
23/4/2021 4:52:56 PM
Keeva
Once when I was little I went to a farm to milk a cow. For some reason I went behind the cow . And....πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’© . Luckily I was wearing gumboots but this cute boy at the farm laughs everything we go back!!!! KeevaπŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ€©
15/4/2021 6:03:14 PM
Hollie
In class, we were doing a liturgy for Easter and my biggest crush in the whole intire world wasn’t doing it. I started to star at him and I stopped the whole class from dancing. OMTG! So embarrassing. Pls don’t make me go to school. PLS
12/4/2021 5:20:18 PM
Cayley
At school one day in class my pens were falling off the desk so I decided to move it.When I was moving the desk I pushed so hard that I let out a big fart.I was sitting next to my crush and it was so loud and embarrassing. OMTG
11/4/2021 2:17:37 PM
Bri
I feel so bad yet so lucky at the same time because the most embarrassing thing that has happened to me is ... wait for it to I fainted at school in front of my crush who bty is like a year younger than me
8/4/2021 2:52:02 PM
Annalea
So as I was walking to school I bumped into my biggest crush in the WHOLE SCHOOL!!!!!, and worse I dropped my books and that made me look like a nerd collecting them up Totally embarrassing. Then when I walked to calls I saw my teacher and she was soo mad at me I could stare at her all day, then I sat down like nothing ever happened and... THE PRINCIPAL WALKED IN AND CALLED MY NAME!!!!!!. My crush had told on me! Well at least I don't like him anymore.. he's a jerk
3/4/2021 6:06:11 PM
Charlie
I hugged a stranger I thought was my dad once. It was so embarro because must have thought I was his daughter. He said "Come on, Marnie!" I ran away and he looked at me like "Who are you?" I eventually found my dad at the cake stall, typical...
29/3/2021 5:53:18 PM
Laurel
i got the 1st 3 issues
26/3/2021 12:15:58 PM
Teagan
I was at school and then all of a sudden my skirt fell off the whole grade was watching l was soooooo embarrassing!!😩
22/3/2021 9:07:54 PM
Abbie
I was in the car and we were going to pick up my best friend When she got in I thought she was a stranger so I ran out of the car but it was to late they drove off without me so I saw my crush and said daddy and he was like say whaaaaaaa I was 18 btw omtg sahhhhhh embarrassing 😳
12/3/2021 2:05:44 PM
Sarah
That's so cool that you went through some of your old issues! I actually own quite a few old ones from 2011 onwards. But it was really fun hearing from you guys and some of your embarrassing stories!
12/3/2021 12:39:06 AM
TG Poll
What artists would you feature?
5SOS