Sometime troubled, pimply skin needs a helping hand. Try this super easy, natural face mask recipe (using ingredients from the kitchen!) to soothe and clear tween skin troubles.
What you need:
- 1 tblsp honey
- 1/2 tblsp ground cinnamon
What to do:
- Combine the two ingredients to form a thick paste.
- Follow our Wash Your Face Guide, but DON'T moisturise until after the mask.
- Apply the honey-cinnamon paste to your skin, avoiding the eye area.
- Leave for ten minutes and then rinse off thoroughly with warm water (the warm water helps dissolve the mask).
- If your skin feels a little tight afterwards, gently pat on some moisturiser.