Eat on Special Occasions
What you need
- 1 1/4 cups dark chocolate baking melts
- 1 1/4 cups milk chocolate baking melts
- Mini marshmallows, chocolate chips and shredded coconut, to decorate
- 12 disposable wooden spoons
- Line a 12-hole mini muffin pan with mini paper cases. Place dark melts in a medium heatproof bowl. Microwave on high for about two minutes, stirring every 30 seconds, or until melted. Pour evenly into half of the mini paper cases.
- Repeat these steps with the milk melts and pour evenly into the remaining paper cases.
- Decorate the tops with mini marshmallows, chocolate chips and shredded coconut, as desired.
- Insert spoons into each paper case to stand upright. Refrigerate for 30 minutes, or until set.
- Remove chocolates from pan. Peel off paper cases.