Simply follow these steps for a twist on a classic high pony tail hairstyle!
- Brush your hair thoroughly to get rid of any tangles.
- Create a deep side part, then draw your hair into a super-smooth high pony tail.
- Carefully section off a 1-2cm piece of hair, from the underside of the pony tail.
- Here's the tricky part. Start by wrapping the hair around your pony tail hair elastic to cover it completely. Pop a bobby pin in, again underneath your pony tail, to fix this wrapped hair in place.
- Continue wrapping the sectioned-off piece of hair around your pony tail, in a spiral pattern. Leave enough length to wrap around the mid-section of the pony tail. At this stage this will be hard to pin completely, so ask a friend or your 'rents to hold it in place.
- Section off a second piece of hair (again 1-2cm wide) and spiral-wrap it around your pony tail in the opposite direction to the first piece. This will create the criss-cross effect!
- Use this piece of hair to wrap around the mid-length of the pony tail (over the first piece).
- Insert a bobby pin vertically into this wrapped section, again on the underside of the pony tail.
Hint: pony tail not as neat as Zendaya's? Grab some hairspray and smooth down any spiky flyaways.