This recipe is the perfect treat for sleepovers, parties and just for fun!
What you need:
- 2 x 375g packets dark choc melts
- 3/4 cup shredded coconut
- 200g packet Arnotts Original Chocolate Tim Tams
- 250g packet marshmallows, halved
- 55g bar chocolate-covered Turkish Delight
- 3/4 cup chopped pistachios
What to do:
1. Lightly grease an 18cm x 28cm rectangular slice pan. Line base and two long sides with baking paper, extending paper 4cm above pan edges.
2. Place chocolate in a large heatproof bowl. Ask an adult to help you sit bowl over a saucepan of simmering water. Stir until melted. Remove. Let it cool slightly.
3. Get an adult's help placing coconut in a frying pan over a low heat. Stir for about 3 minutes, or until golden brown. Transfer to a large bowl. Cool.
4. Ask an adult to roughly chop Tim Tams. Add to coconut with melted chocolate, marshmallows, chopped Turkish delight and pistachios. Mix well. Spoon into prepared pan. Cover. Refrigerate for 2 hours, or until firm.
5. To serve, lift slice from pan and get an adult to cut into pieces.
1. Replace biscuits with other varieties in the range such as caramel, mint or honeycomb.
2. Remove slice from fridge 30 minutes before cutting.
3. Make up to one week before serving.
4. Store in an airtight container.
Tim Tam Rocky Road Recipe
The perfect treat for sleepovers, parties and just for fun!