What you'll need:
- 1 cup (175g) whole-meal self raising flour
- 1 cup (250ml) milk
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup blueberries
How to make these ah-maze treats:
- In a bowl, lightly whisk together the flour, milk, and egg until all lumps are gone.
- Gently stir in the berries.
- Heat a nonstick frying pan over medium heat.
- Using a quarter cup measure, dollop three lots of mixture into the pan. Once they begin to bubble evenly, flip and cook the other side until the bottom is lightly golden.
- Repeat until all the batter is gone.
Get your folks to help with the cooking!
And, PS. you're defs gonna have to make more! They're super delish!
Courtesy of 4 Ingredients KIDS