- Know when to pick your fights: not every disagreement needs to turn into world war three. It’s okay to agree to disagree.
- When you borrow things from one another, remember to give things back.
- Spend time together but make sure you give each other space too. There’s no need to spend every waking moment together, it can be a little overwhelming.
- Bring new friends into the group, it’s really fun meeting new people!
- Apologising doesn’t mean you are admitting you are wrong or anything, it means you are willing to let things go and move on.
- Write snail mail to each other, it’s so much fun getting letters in the mail!
P.S. Check out December Total Girl to meet our AMAZING 2013 Best Bestie winners!