What you need
- 2 cups traditional rolled oats
- ½ cup roughly chopped macadamias
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- ½ cup chopped dried mango
- ½ cup diced dried apricots
- ½ cup finely chopped dried, unsweetened pineapple
- 100g unsalted butter, melted
- ⅓ cup honey
What to do
1. Preheat oven to 160°C fan-forced (180°C conventional). Grease and line a lamington pan (19cm x 30cm) with baking paper, extending paper 3cm above pan edges.
2. Place oats and macadamias on an oven tray lined with baking paper. Cook in oven for about 15 minutes, or until lightly toasted. Cool slightly.
4. Meanwhile, combine butter and honey in a small saucepan. Bring to boil. Simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes.
5. Combine cooled oat mixture, coconut, mango, apricots and pineapple in a large bowl. Add butter and honey mixture. Stir until well combined. Spoon into prepared pan. Smooth over top.
6. Cook in oven for about 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden brown. Cool in pan.
7. Lift out of pan. Cut into bars to serve.
Bars will last up to five days, so store them in an airtight container to make them last!