We LOVE sleepovers at TGHQ and use any excuse to have one (winter, summer, birthdays, Christmas, LOL!).
Here are our fave games:
- Put a plate full of M&Ms (or Smarties) on the floor, and all sit in a circle around it.
- Everybody uses a drinking straw to transfer as many lollies from the plate to their own bag (lunch bags work perfectly!) by sucking the M&M to the end of the straw and releasing it into the bag.
- At the end of three minutes, the person with the most M&Ms, wins!
Sleeping Bag Swapsies
- Roll a die. The first person to roll an even number (e.g. 2, 4 or 6) is 'IN' and must leave the room.
- The remaining guests all jump into each other's sleeping bags and make sure they're fully covered, then they call the person outside back in.
- Everybody disguises their voice then says, "Swapsies", one by one.
- If the person who is IN correctly guesses who's in someone else's sleeping bag, that person is now IN and must leave the room for the game to begin again!
- Before your guests arrive, find a cube shaped box, cover it with white paper, and write a fun challenge on each side, like 'Sing a Katy Perry song' or 'Do the Gangnam Style Dance'.
- Make sure you provide hair brushes for microphones and sunnies for Gangnam Style!
Don't really like playing games at sleepovers? Tee up your fave movies for a movie marathon, or choose an epic playlist, turn out all the lights and have an inpromptu disco!