What you need:
- 1 cup self-raising flour
- ¾ cup wholemeal self-raising flour
- ½ cup caster sugar
- 1 cup natural rolled oats
- 1 cup thick Greek yoghurt
- 75g unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- ½ cup frozen raspberries, thawed
What to do:
- Preheat oven to 180C, fan forced. Line a 12-hole muffin pan (1/3 cup-capacity) with muffin cases.
- Sift flours into a large bowl. Stir in sugar and muesli. Make a well in the centre. Add yoghurt, butter and eggs. Stir until just combined.
- Divide mixture evenly between muffin cases. Evenly press raspberries into the centre of each muffin. Smooth over tops.
- Ask an adult to help you place pan in oven. Cook for about 20 minutes, or until lightly golden and cooked. Stand in pan for 5 minutes, before transferring to a wire rack to cool.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
Tip: Try replacing raspberries with blueberries or mixed berries