Chocolate Mug Cake
1. Get a big mug, put in 4 tbsp self-raising flour, 4 tbsp caster sugar and 2 tbsp cocoa powder and mix.
2. Stir in 1 egg.
3. Add 3 tbsp milk and 3 tbsp vegetable oil and mix.
4. Add chocolate chips if you want to.
5. Put the mug in the middle of your microwave and cook for 4-5 minutes. Watch it cook just in case it overflows!
6. Dust with icing sugar and serve with Nutella for extra choc goodness.
Raspberry Mug Cake
1. Get a big mug and put in 6 tbsp self-raising flour and 2 tbsp sugar. Mix well.
2. Add 1 tbsp vegetable oil, 2 tbsp sour cream and 4 tbsp milk. Mix until just combined.
3. Push four fresh raspberries into the centre.
4. Cook for about 3 - 4 minutes and serve with extra fresh raspberries and a sprinkle of icing sugar.