What you need:
- ½ x 1.3kg family-sized barbecued chicken
- 1/3 cup BBQ style pizza sauce
- 4 x 14cm round pizza bases
- ½ x 250g punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ x red capsicum, thinly sliced
- 2 cups grated pizza cheese
What to do:
1. Preheat your oven to 200 degrees C fan-forced. Grease two oven trays.
2. Take the skin off the chicken and discard it. Take the meat off the bones and get rid of the bones. Shred the meat into pieces.
3. Spread the pizza sauce evenly over bases and put them on the prepared oven trays. Top with chicken, tomatoes and capsicum, then sprinkle with cheese.
4. Ask an adult to help you put the trays in the oven. Cook for about 20 minutes, getting an adult to help you swap the trays halfway, or until the cheese is melted and the base is crisp.
5. Drizzle with smoky BBQ sauce to serve. Cut into slices.
Tip: Try replacing chicken with chopped ham, salami or cooked turkey breast.
TG codeword: Awesome