What you need:
- 1 ½ cups dark choc melts
- ½ x 200g bag jelly snakes
- 1 ½ cups mini marshmallows (100g)
- ½ cup white choc bits
- ½ cup shredded coconut
What to do:
- Grease and line an 18 x 28cm (base measurement) rectangular slice pan with baking paper, extending paper 4cm above pan edges.
- Place dark choc melts in a large bowl. Microwave on high for about 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds, or until melted and smooth. Stand 10 minutes to cool.
- Using kitchen scissors, cut snakes into ½cm pieces. Add to chocolate with marshmallows, white choc bits and half the coconut. Stir until combined. Spoon into prepared pan. Smooth over top. Sprinkle with remaining coconut. Stand at room temperature until set.
- Using paper, lift out onto a board. Using a 6cm egg shape cookie cutter, cut out shapes from chocolate.
Tip: Try stirring un-used chocolate mixture through ice-cream for a treat. Jelly snakes can be replaced with chopped jelly babies or liquorice.
TG codeword: Girl