What you need
- ½ x 125g punnet fresh blueberries
- 2 small mangoes (230g each)
- 1 ¼ cups coconut water
- 1/3 cup fresh passionfruit pulp (use about 5 x passionfruit)
- 2 tablespoons honey
What to do
- Divide berries evenly among 6 x 125ml-capacity iceblock moulds.
- Ask an adult to cut mango cheeks. Remove flesh, discard skin and seed. Place flesh into a blender; blend until smooth.
- Transfer to a large jug. Stir in coconut water, passionfruit and honey.
- Pour mango mixture evenly over berries in iceblock moulds. Tap bases of the moulds to remove air bubbles.Insert sticks. Freeze overnight.
- When ready to serve, run moulds under warm water for a couple of seconds to remove ice blocks.
- Ice blocks will last up to a month in the freezer.
- Try replacing blueberries with raspberries or chopped strawberries. Yum!