What you need:
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon vanilla bean powder
What to do:
- Place coconut oil in a small saucepan. Ask a 'rent to help you put the pan on the stovetop over a low heat. Cook, stirring until melted. Pour into a glass mixing bowl.
- Add cocoa powder, maple syrup and vanilla bean powder. Stir until well combined.
- Pour mixture evenly into a 16-hole silicone chocolate mold. (We got ours from Spotlight). Place in the freezer for 20 minutes to set. Remove, tip the molds upside down over a clean bench and gently push the base of each chocolate downwards until it pops out.
- Store chocolates in an airtight container lined with baking paper in the fridge for up to one week.
Tip: Coconut oil is available from the health food aisle in supermarkets. It has a delish creamy flavour and sets perfectly for chocolate making!
What's your fave Easter recipe TGs? Tell us in the comments below!