Eat on special occasions!
What you need:
- 240g block of chocolate, roughly chopped
- 100g bag of natural flavoured Microwave popcorn
What to do:
- Ask an adult to help you melt the chocolate. Place the chocolate in a medium heatproof bowl over a saucepan of gently simmering water, stirring until just smooth.
- Cook the popcorn according to the instructions on the packet.
- Combine the popcorn and melted chocolate in a bowl, mixing until most of the popcorn is coated.
- Voila! Delish sweet and salty chocolate popcorn.
Tip: You can add marshmallows or hundreds and thousands to the bowl too!