What you need:
- 280g packet Maltesers
- 395g can sweetened condensed milk
- 200g block milk cooking chocolate, finely chopped
- 1 1/4 cups (200g) dark baking melts
What to do:
1. Grease a 20cm square cake pan. Line base and sides with baking paper, extending paper 2cm above pan edges.
2. Arrange Maltesers over base of prepared pan in a single layer.
3. Combine condensed milk, chocolate and melts in a large heatproof bowl. Ask an adult to help you sit the bowl over a saucepan of simmering water. Stir until smooth.
4. Quickly pour over Maltesers in prepared pan. Smooth over top. Gently shake pan to level out mixture. Cover the pan and refridgerate until the fudge is firm.
5. Cut into pieces, and enjoy!
Makes approx 21 pieces.
Chocolate Malteser Fudge Recipe
Make this for your next sleepover!