We’re super excited because Tay is touring around Australia! If you’re going to one of her concerts, you have to go prepared. Here are some of TG’s top tips for going to a Taylor Swift concert:
- Make sure you know all the lyrics. This may seem obvious but sometimes it’s a good idea to listen to her albums one more time before you head to the concert so you can sing along loud and proud!
- Wear something red. We all know how much Tay loves wearing a red accessory! Wear a red bracelet or a red necklace to join in! Or your fave Taylor Swift tee.
- Make a unique sign of appreciation. Make it bright or sparkly so that she can defs see if from the stage!
- Bring some snacks and a bottle of water. Once you’re in your seat it can be hard to get past the crowd to get something to eat or drink – and you don’t want to miss any of the concert! So remember to come prepared.
- Bring something for Tay to autograph. Taylor loves meeting her fans, and you never know – the chance might come up for her to sign something for you! Come prepared with a pen and something to sign and you might just get lucky.
Are you going, TGs? Tell us in the comments below! And don’t forget to add your own tips!