Personalise your party bags with glitter and stick on letters.
What you need (we found all materials at Spotlight):
- PVC glue
- Cardboard popcorn containers
- Loose glitter
- Coloured stick-on letters
- Coloured tissue paper
What to do:
- Paint a strip of PVC glue onto the front of the party bag and then cover the section with glitter. Leave to dry.
- Write your party guest’s names above or underneath the glitter using cute stick on letters.
- Stuff a few sheets of tissue paper inside, so that the edges poke out the top.