Does your room need a makeover? Here’s a simple DIY to add a totally adorbs touch!
What you need:
- Paper – recycle and use old wrapping paper, newspaper or even an old book (ask Mum or Dad’s permission before you cut anything!!). Cut these down to 10 cm x 10 cm squares.
What to do:
- Cut out the triangles. Fold each small square of paper in half and position the rule as a diagonal line. Cut out between 9 – 12 triangles as a general rule.
- Without cutting the twine, begin attaching triangles by folding over the top and stapling. Make sure you leave a gap at the beginning for hanging it and tie it off with a knot.
- Once you have stapled all the triangles on, tie the end off and, leaving another gap for hanging cut the twine.
- Voila! You have bunting! Use the blue-tac to hang it on your wall or tie it to your bedframe!