Makes 8 | Eat sometimes
What you need:
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup cornflake crumbs
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1/3 cup plain flour
- 8 chicken tenderloins, trimmed (500g)
- 8 mini flour tortillas, warmed
- Shredded iceberg lettuce and chopped tomato, to serve
- 1/2 cup whole egg light mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons wholegrain mustard
- Ask an adult to help you preheat oven to (200 degrees celcius). Place a well greased oven rack over an oven tray.
- Light beat eggs together in a bowl. Combine cornflake crumbs and sesame seeds into a shallow dish. Spread flour onto a plate. One at time, dust the chicken in flour. Dip the chicken in egg first, and then crumb mixture to coat the chicken. Arrange the chicken on prepared oven rack.
- Ask an adult to help you put tray into the oven. Cook for 10 minutes. Ask an adult to help you turn the chicken. Cook for a further 10 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and the crumb is crisp.
- For honey mustard mayonnaise, combine all ingredients in a bowl. Mix well.
- To assemble, place one chicken tenderloin into each tortilla. Spoon over sauce. Top with lettuce and tomato. Roll up to enclose. Secure with a toothpick.