What you need: (Available at art shops and even $2 stores)
- Colourful balloons
- Multi-coloured curling ribbon
- Multi-coloured glow sticks
- Activate as many glow sticks as you have balloons (e.g. one per balloon). Ask Mum or Dad to show you how to activate the glow stick first.
- Blow up the balloons like usual, but before tying a knot at the neck, drop a glow stick inside.
- Tie the balloon end as usual.
- Cut a length of curling ribbon and tie to the balloon.
- Attach bunches of balloons around the party room (particularly around the dance floor if you have one!)