Happy Friday! It's my fave day of the week after Saturday!
Have you guys downloaded the new TG app on your iPods or iPads? Did you see anyone familiar on it? *hint hint* hehe!
Yep I was asked to help TG with this app and it was sooo much fun. I'm pretty lucky that TG let me help them on so many cool projects.
But enough about me, how has your week been? I've been a busy bee this week because I had to do a speech on a native Australian animal. I chose the Koala because they are really cute! I was pretty nervous but after I did it I wanted to do it all over again. Hopefully I get a good mark for it.
Anyways here are five of my fave things that have happened this week.
1. Cass and Zach introduced me to the show Adventure Time. It's sooo random and yet so hilarious!
2. Mum made mini muffins for school lunches this week. YUM!
3. I bought a pretty pink nail polish with my pocket money.
4. Cotton made a new friend called Buttons on Tuesday.
5. Mum got tickets to go and see Monsters University this weekend and said I could bring a friend. Yay!
What are your Friday faves?
Love and movies
P.S. Here's how you download the app:
- Get your folks' permission.
- On your iPad, iPhone or iPod, search in the App Store (iPhone Apps) for 'Total Girl'.
- Select 'Total Girl'
- Press FREE > INSTALL APP