Hi Total Girls,
Can you believe it, Christmas is nearly here, which means it is nearly 2016! WOW what an incredible year, I thought it would be fun to reminisce on some super fun outfits of 2015… The year of dressing up!
Here we go:
1. PARIS AND LONDON! I had never been to Europe so was thrilled when I found out that I was going to Paris and London! Plus the show has never been filmed in Paris before!! The moment below really stuck with me the most...
Yes, while everyone else was frocked up on the ‘yellow’ carpet for the Minions premiere, I was trying to blend in - as the Minions like to say, I was a 'BA-NA-NA'!
2. We dressed up as food at Dream World. You know what, I am beginning to think there is a theme going on here, because once again I was a banana! (I am going to need to have a chat with my producers, haha...)
3. I introduced a lovely new character to the show Fifi the fashionista! She is confident, fashion-savvy and loves to dress up! I loved this story - it is always so much fun creating different characters and writing new and exciting stories!
4. The numerous Double Dog Dares, including...
5. That time I started my own circus!
6. When I was a super hero and raced against a game designer!
7. I am petrified of Spiders, so why not dress up like one?
8. When the Force was with me.
9. CAMP HERO! That was fun to film!
10. Finally... My Maleficent horns at the Disney's Descendants premiere in LA.
Hope everyone has a safe holiday! Can't wait for next year!
Lots of love,